Friday, 11 September 2015
Natural Home Eye Primer | DIY
For today's blog I am going to explain to you how to do a natural diy eye make up primer at home. These work great to save money, or to make for family and friends as gifts.
What You Need:
- 1 cup water
- A bottle of tasteless odorless balm
- 0.5 g pure pigment
- Boil water while you put your lip balm in the microwave and set to 3-4 minutes.
- Use a separate lip balm container heat. It should be friendly microwave. You can also use beeswax instead of lip balm.
- Add pigment balm and stir.
- Now, pour boiling water on top.
- Do not let a lip balm solidify again.
- Pour the additional water does not mix with the lip balm of this solution.
- This works well for your eyes first.
I really hope this helps some of you, or gives you a little bit of an idea. Have a great day beautiful's!
Alisha Valerie. x
[Disclaimer: I was not sponsored for this blog post. All opinions and comments are my own.]