A couple of months ago I took part in the #BloggersBoxShare and was paired up with the beautiful Lauren from The Life Lauren Leads. If you haven't heard of the Bloggers Box Share ready then you basically get paired up with someone, spent £20 buying them a box full of goodies, sent it to them, and get one back from them in return. This is what I received back...
What I received in my box:
- A beautiful handwritten note on Disney Princess paper
- Barry M Cosmetics' Corbalmy! (Shade Rosie Lea)
- Barry M Cosmetics' Colour Correction Primer
- Barry M Cosmetics' Matte Me Up Lip Crayon (Shade Four)
- Barry M Cosmetics' Make Me Blush Power
- Models Own Nail Polish (Shade Indian Ocean)
- Nivea Soft Rose Lip Balm
- Face Food Dead Sea Mineral Mud Cleansing Masque
I am more than happy with what Lauren bought me in my box. I want to mention the box too because she bought a beautiful little storage box to put all the beauty bits in and it's just gorgeous. I know I'm gonna have it sitting on my desk for a long while. I love how caring and understanding Lauren was about being careful and buying me beauty items which doesn't contain are animals and are not tested on animals too - such a star she is! Thank you so much Lauren for doing that for me as it really meant the world to me. She also bought me two lip balms knowing they're my face lip products and bought me four Barry M Cosmetics products knowing they're my favourite high street makeup brand. Did I mention I now love this girl?
I can't wait to use my products and I can't wait to know what Lauren thinks of her box from me too.