Valentines Day is literally days away, so what better time to do the Valentines Day tag?
I hope you all enjoy reading my answers.
1. What is your favorite Valentines Day treat?
I love just waking up in bed with Phil and having a morning cuddle.
2. Sweethearts or chocolate covered strawberries?
Chocolate covered strawberries, always.
3. What was your favorite Valentines day memory?
I've loved every Valentine's Day. Even the times when I was single, because I always had plans with my girls too.
4. What movie would you rather watch on Valentine’s Day: Pretty Woman or You’ve Got Mail?
I've never seen You've Got Mail, so Pretty Woman. I adore Julia Roberts, she is so beautiful.
5. What celeb would you not mind having as your Valentine?
Ian Somerhalder, Tom Hardly, Chuck Bass, Roman Reigns, Ruby Rose, Prince Harry, the list could go on.
6. What would you do on your perfect Valentine’s date?
Lazy morning with breakfast in bed, followed by a lovely walk (or in my case, push due to my wheelchair) in my favourite park feeding the ducks and then home to a home cooked meal of veggie curry.
7. Red or pink lips on Valentines Day?
Pink lips. Red lips are my Christmas classic.
8. What is your ideal Valentine’s Day date outfit?
Cute underwear for the morning, comfortable top and pants for the day time and an eligant dress for the night time.
9. Homemade or store-bought gifts?
I love both.
10. Would you wear your hair up or hair down for a date night?
Again, I don't mind either really.
With love, Alisha Valerie. x