I am one of the people who don't have a massive wardrobe full of clothes, I prefer to buy clothes because I need them, not just because I like them. I don't like having items in my wardrobe "just because" - hence why I'm not a fashion blogger! I always try and wear the same things over and over and try and improve them or change them with different accessories etc. However, after taking a look at the George Asda* website, I realised that they have so many clothing items right now which I really want to add to my wardrobe.
1. Eyelet Detail Cold Shoulder Top | £8.00
2. Check Print Peplum Blouse |
3. Poplin Pink Bow Shorts | £7.00
4. Pink Zip Jeans | £14.00
5. Sleeveless Pineapple Print Shirt |
6. Linen Blend Tie Detail Blouse |
7. Owl Face Bag | £12.00
8. Three Pack Skinny Belts | £6.00
What do you think of the items I've picked out?
With love, Alisha Valerie. x