This morning I was curled in a ball, under my duvet in bed with pretty bad period pain and like a lot of girls, I was scrolling through pretty much crap on my phone just to try and take my mind off the pain in my tummy. That's when I came across BuzzFeed's "29 Things You'll Only Remember If You Were A MySpace Kid", now I don't know about anyone else but MySpace was pretty much my life when I was a teenager, well that and MSN...
So I thought I would do a spare-of-the-moment blog post sharing something I used to pretty much share every day on MySpace and that's a "bulletin". If you don't know what "bulletin"'s are, then they're pretty much the 00's version of a facebook status... but better. Not only did people rant, bitch, moan, show-off, stalk your crushes answers, etc in a bulletin but you used to share the random question and answer quizzes on there too and since I am feeling crappy, I thought I would do a little throw-back and share with you all a bulletin style questions and answer blog post.
1. What are you craving right now? Hash browns and beans.
2. Who is the hottest female celebrity? Ruby Rose.
3. Who is the hottest male celebrity? Oh I have loads: Ian Somerhalder, Ed Westwick, Tom Hardy, Danny O'Donoghue and Roman Reigns to name a few.
4. Last thing you ate: I actually can't remember. I haven't eaten yet today.
5. Favorite type of pizza? Vegan-style with mixed peppers, red onion, and sweetcorn.
6. Favourite store: I love Primark, Superdrug and The Range.
7. Favourite singer: Right now, Ed Sheeran.
8. Favourite hobby: Does blogging count? Reading, cooking, watching movies, exploring new places.
9. Last thing you bought: My brother's 18th birthday present.
10. Something you want to buy: My own home.
11. Something you own and are proud of: My scars from being pregnant with my daughter.
12. Favourite color: Pink.
13. Last thing you ate with a spoon: Mushroom soup yesterday afternoon.
14. Last thing you ate with your fingers: Toast yesterday morning.
15. Your hair style: Pixi cut and messy bed head right now.
17. What kind of shoes are you wearing: I'm not. I'm wearing fluffy socks.
18. Where you would rather be: I'm happy where I am.
19. Last place you went on vacation: Llandudno, Wales.
20. Next place you want to go on vacation: Llandudno, Wales.
21. Favourite TV show: Eastenders.
22. Favorite movie: The Invisible Circus.
Where you a MySpace Kid?
I was exactly like you, MySpace and MSN were my life!ReplyDelete
Glad to know I'm not the only one babe! 🌸💜Delete
Love this! I used to think I was so cool on MySpace haha xxReplyDelete
So did I babe! Haha I adored it. 🌸💜Delete
I never had MySpace but it seemed like it was really cool back in the dayReplyDelete
It really was wonderful babe. Sorry to hear that you missed it! 🌸💜Delete
I loved this post, such a cool idea! I had a myspace account, but I was only 8 so too young to even know what it was- shame I missed the era!ReplyDelete
Gabija | everylittlethingblog.weebly.com
Aww, haha! It's sad to hear you missed the era of it lovely 🌸💜Delete
Haha love this! What a good throwback! Had MySpace but I don't think I used it well but MSN was life!ReplyDelete
Jessica & James | foodandbaker.co.uk
Thanks so much lovely 🌸💜Delete
Loved this. MySpace was my life haha! Pink is my favourite colour too, eek xxReplyDelete
Thank you babe. I really miss MySpace so bad haha!! 🌸💜Delete
Oh this is so cool to do haha! I didn't have MySpace, but I did have MSN hahaReplyDelete
I loved them both so much. I miss them loads! 🌸💗Delete
Awww MySpace! I never had an account but I had friends who did - my first social media profile was on Bebo! Totally agreed on Ruby Rose haha, she is stunning!ReplyDelete
Abbey 💋 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk
OH MY GOSH. Bebo, haha... I had a Bebo account too but never really used it. Haha thanks for your comment babe 🌸💗Delete
Ahh Llandudno is nice! I went a few years ago. Are you Welsh then?ReplyDelete
No lovely, I'm from Liverpool 🌸💗Delete
This is such a great idea! I remember having MySpace but never understanding how it worked so I ended up being more of a bebo girl hahaReplyDelete
Hayley | www.crueltyfreehayley.com x
They were the days! MySpace, MSN and Bebo haha!! 🌸💗Delete
I was so obsessed with MySpace - I remember you could edit your profile with basic coding if you were that dedicated, and I spent hours doing it. I hate looking back at MySpace and Bebo now - it's so cringey! :DReplyDelete
Haha I love looking back, such wonderful times! Thanks for your comment babe 🌸💗Delete