I've seen loads of blog posts where bloggers talk about their wishes and plans for the next stage of their lives; aka "20 Things I Wanna Do Before I'm 20" or "30 Things I Wanna Do Before I'm 30" but I don't want to look ahead and plan too much so since I turned 29 at the end of last month, I thought I would share with you a little something different - 29 Things I've Done in 29 Years!
1. Became a veggie. Became a vegan.
2. Became a fiance. Became a wife.
3. Became a mum.
4. Redescovered my faith.
5. Got my health sorted.
6. Bought our own car.
7. Raise money for charity. Donate to charity.
8. Buy my own blog domain.
9. Host a bloggers event.
10. Became a full-time blogger.
11. Research family tree and stay in touch with a long lost relative.
12. Order a pizza and hang out with the delivery guy munching it.
13. Sing alone for more than 200 people on stage.
14. Survive something I shouldn’t have survived.
15. Own a proper vintage china tea cup and saucer.
16. Have someone cook me a real romantic candle lit dinner.
17. Adopt an animal.
18. Go to Paris.
19. Have my very first snowball fight.
20. Help an animal give birth.
21. Travel on the London underground.
22. Visit a fortune teller.
23. Have a night like ‘The Hangover’.
24. Sleep in a hammock.
25. Watch the sunrise and sunset.
26. Have someone surprise me.
27. Go to the McBusted tour!
28. See a ghost.
29. Have my own magazine column.
What exciting things have you done in your life?
With love, Alisha Valerie. x