Vanillalicious Protein-Packed Flapjack
This energy-boosting, protein-rich flapjack using Vanillalicious milkshake is extra gooey and creamy and perfect for lunch boxes. The addition of fruit and seeds makes it extra tasty.
Makes: 20 squares | Prepare: 10 minutes | Cook: 20-25 minutes
What You'll Need
240g golden caster sugar 4 tbsps golden syrup
50g condensed milk
150ml Shaken Udder Vanillalicious Milkshake 50g mixed seeds
75g dried apricots
400g porridge oats
What To Do
1. Preheat the oven to 170ºC and line a 30cm x 20cm tin with baking parchment.
2. Melt the butter, golden syrup and sugar in a large pan over a low heat. Add the
condensed milk and Vanillalicious and remove from the heat.
3. Stir in the seeds, fruit and oats and mix well until coated by the mixture.
4. Pour into the tin and pat down with a spatula. Cook for about 20-25 minutes and remove
from the oven when the flapjack starts to brown around the edges of the tin.
5. Leave to cool in the tin and then slice into a square.