Tuesday 12 July 2016
Pink Champagne Face Mask | DIY
July is my birthday month so I thought that I would share one of my favourite do it yourself at home recopies for any summer pamper nights or summer sleepovers which you may have coming up. This is so easy to do at home, it leaves my skin beautiful and it smells amazing!
Note: If you don't know how to measure 2 oz then just use a shot glass to measure!
What You Need:
- 1 oz. of your favourite Champagne.
- 1 oz. of heavy cream.
- 2 oz. of fresh strawberries.
- Your favourite cleanser.
- Clean face cloth.
- Mini spatula (small mixing spoon will do!)
- Mixing bowl.
What To Do:
- Cleanse your face and neck with your favourite cleanser.
- Blend the fresh strawberries together until they are like mush.
- Mix your favourite Champagne (I chose Moët) and the heavy cream into your bowl and mix until smooth.
- Add your strawberries and mix all together.
- Apply a thick layer to your face and leave for 20 minutes.
- Once 20 minutes is up, rinse off with warm water and pat dry with a clean face cloth.
- You're done!
Let me know if any of you try this out as I'd love to know if it works on your skin as well as it works on mine. I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Alisha Valerie. x
[Disclaimer: This blog post was not sponsored.]