Don't forget to check out "My Home Christmas Decor" blog post I posted yesterday too!
- I got my pink Christmas tree from Amazon Online, it's 60cm long and is the most adorable thing in my make up room right now! It wasn't pricey at all either, I think it cost around £5 (excluding P&P).
- My pink fairy lights are also from Amazon Online and again were rather cheap, about £5 (excluding P&P). They are battery powered and do not come with batteries.
- The little pink hearts are from B&M Stores, I got them last Christmas and I think they are just adorable. They were £1.99 for a pack of 12.
- The little pink balls are from PoundStretcher, came in a pack of 24 and they come with all different sizes in the pack. Obviously I haven't got the whole 24 of them on the tree as it's only small. They cost £3.99.
- The silver sparkly Christmas shoe is from B&M Stores an came in a pack of 6. I have the other five scattered across my make up room. They cost £2.99.
- The pink bow at the top is again from B&M Stores. They came in a pack of four for only 99p. They are to put on presents really as bows with name tags but I do think it's so cute on top of my little Christmas tree.
- The white coloured Christmas lights that are around my shelves are from PoundWorld and were only £1. They are battery powered and look so adorable. If you've watched my snapchats you will also see that I have these just under my window ledge as well.
- The little teddy bear in the pink hat and scarf was a present from my Nan when I was younger (Moo, my younger brother, also has one with a blue hat and scarf) so I'm sure where she bought them or how much they cost.
- One of the bottom shelf the big pink star is a topper for on top of a Christmas tree but it wouldn't fit properly on my little tree as it looked silly and also kept falling over so I just put it on the bottom shelf where I had an empty space. I bought this last year in B&M Stores and was either 99p or £1.99p.
- The little tea light candles are from Home Bargains, they are all silver glittered and sparkly inside and are so cute. They came in a pack of six and where 99p.
- The little silver glittered shoe is the same as the one next to my Christmas tree above.
As I said above, I also have some white coloured Christmas lights just under my window ledge and some silver shoes on my window ledge each side.
I have a penguin ornament on my desk which I have put some pens in as well.
I hope you all are loving this adorable blog post just as much as me! And I really hope you are all having a wonderful magical Christmas time.
With love, Alisha Valerie. x