As I said in this morning little blog post (which I hope you all enjoyed by the way) I was tagged in "The Valentine's Day Tag" blog post so I thought I would do it and get it up for you all for today because as you all know already today is Valentine's Day. I hope you all enjoy reading these ten short questions with my answers.
1. What is your favourite Valentines Day treat?
I love galaxy and lindt chocolate.
2. Sweethearts or chocolate covered strawberries?
Chocolate covered strawberries!
3. What was your favourite Valentines day memory?
I thought it was so cute when you were younger and you would receive a Valentine's Day card in the post.
4. What movie would you rather watch on Valentine's Day: Pretty Woman or You've Got Mail?
I haven't seen You've Got Mail so I'm gonna say Pretty Woman. I love Julia Roberts.
5. What celebrity would you not mind having as your Valentine?
Ian Somerhalder or Roman Reigns.
6. What would you do on your perfect Valentine's date?
Home-cooked full English breakfast in bed, spend the afternoon having a romantic walk around a lovely walk listening to some music, then a meal out in the evening and home again to watch a movie on the sofa snuggled up with munchies and cuddles.
7. Red or pink lips on Valentines Day?
I wear a lot of pink all year 'round so I always try to go with red for Valentine's Day.
8. What is your ideal Valentine's Day date outfit?
A beautiful classy dress with classic ballet flats, a pretty bags with some detailed dainty jewellery.
9. Home-made or store-bought gifts?
I love home-made gifts; knowing someone has put a lot of time and effort into something for you is wonderful.
10. Would you wear your hair up or hair down for a date night?
Thank you to the lovely Camie for tagging me in this tag. I hope you all enjoyed reading it. I would like to tag Jazzy and Amie if you two would like to join in with the Valentine's Day fun. If you have done this tag please leave the link in a comment below or tweet it to me.
Have a great Valentine's Day beautiful's!
With love, Alisha Valerie. x
[Disclaimer: This blog post was not sponsored.]