As I mentioned in yesterday's blog post today's post is going to be a Homemade Ice-Cream DIY. If you haven't read yesterday's blog post then please go and do that first and that will explain why I'm doing this DIY today.
What You Will Need:
- Yoghurt (this is the main ingredient so pick one that you love)
- Strawberries (optional, any fruit will do)
- Chocolate (again optional)
What To Do:
- Cut up your fruit until it's a small chopped size, once you're happy with the size pour them into your yoghurt pot and mix well.
- You'll need to use a medium to large sized yoghurt pot so make sure you pick a big one up.
- Pour the yoghurt and fruit, with your chocolate sprinkled on top, into some ice-cream moulds or some plastic jar with a full air tight lid.
- Put them into the freezer for 2-3 hours and you're done!
It really is that simple and easy!
Don't forget "Eat Ice-Cream for Breakfast Day" is tomorrow worldwide and if you are going to get involved in this please don't forget to take a picture and tweeting it to me using the hashtag #ICFBD and don't forget to mention me "@AlishaValerie" in the tweet so I can see it! I'm going to be looking out for them all on Saturday 6th February (so be as creative as possible) and favouriting and retweeting my favourites!
With love, Alisha Valerie. x
[Disclaimer: This blog post was not sponsored.]