Hello beautiful's! As I mentioned in yesterday's blog post today's post is going to be a Homemade Ice-Cream DIY. If you haven't read yesterday's blog post then please go and do that first and that will explain why I'm doing this DIY today.
What You Will Need:
- Yoghurt (this is the main ingredient so pick one that you love)
- Strawberries (optional, any fruit will do)
- Chocolate (again optional)
What To Do:
- Cut up your fruit until it's a small chopped size, once you're happy with the size pour them into your yoghurt pot and mix well.
- You'll need to use a medium to large sized yoghurt pot so make sure you pick a big one up.
- Pour the yoghurt and fruit, with your chocolate sprinkled on top, into some ice-cream moulds or some plastic jar with a full air tight lid.
- Put them into the freezer for 2-3 hours and you're done!
It really is that simple and easy!
Don't forget "Eat Ice-Cream for Breakfast Day" is tomorrow worldwide and if you are going to get involved in this please don't forget to take a picture and tweeting it to me using the hashtag #ICFBD and don't forget to mention me "@AlishaValerie" in the tweet so I can see it! I'm going to be looking out for them all on Saturday 6th February (so be as creative as possible) and favouriting and retweeting my favourites!