I got a message on my tumblr asking for Phil and me to do The Music Tag so here it is, we hope you all enjoy reading it!
1. What are your five favourite songs right now?
Morphilms: 1] Dead leaves on the dirty ground by The White Strips; 2] Worry by Jak Garratt; 3] Waking Up by Elastica; 4] Plans by Block Party; 5] Who Taught you how to hate by Disturbed;
Alisha Valerie: The whole of Taylor Swift's 1989 album!
2. What is the most played song on your iTunes/Spotify?
Morphilms: The ecstasy of gold by Enniomorricone.
Alisha Valerie: At the moment Style by Taylor Swift.
3. What song are you listening to right now?
Morphilms: You and Me Song by The Wannadies.
Alisha Valerie: The same, obviously.
4. What was the last album you bought?
Morphilms: The Stone Roses Greatest Hits.
Alisha Valerie: Ed Sheeran's X album.
5. What was the last gig you went to?
Alisha Valerie: McBusted.
6. What song can you not get out of your head?
Morphilms: Retro Grade by James Blake
Alisha Valerie: Thor and Dr Jones from The Big Bang Theory.
7. What song do you listen to everyday?
Morphilms: Fair City Riots by Titorsinstgnia.
Alisha Valerie: Sunscreen Speech Song by Baz Luhrman.
8. What was the first album you ever bought?
Morphilms: The Prodigy, Experence.
Alisha Valerie: Spice Girls, Spice.
9. What was the last single you downloaded?
Morphilms: Jeremy Kyle by Girobabies.
Alisha Valerie: Whats up by 4 None Blondes.
10. What is your favourite band right now?
Morphilms: Jimmy Eat World, I've been listening to all their back cataloge and I basically grew up with them along side Green Day where as everyone else went to Blink.
Alisha Valerie: I'm loving Abba again right now. I've always been a fan but the past week I've been listening to them a bit.
11. Who is your favourite artist right now?
Morphilms: DJ Shadow.
Alisha Valerie: Taylor Swift.
12. What is your favourite type of music?
Alisha Valerie: I love really old bands from the 60s, 70s and 80s.
13. In your most played songs, what is number #10?
Morphilms: Clint Eastwood by Grillaz.
Alisha Valerie: Homeless by Ed Sheeran.
14. Quote one of your favourite lyrics?
Morphilms: "Reassures the only aim of my life, please reassure me that I'm doing all right." by The Bata Band.
Alisha Valerie: "We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year..." by Pink Floyd.
15. Do you listen to music every day?
Morphilms: Yes. I listen whilst I work.
Alisha Valerie: I do. I adore music, I have a play list for every situation!
16. What's your favourite band or artist of all time?
Morphilms: Green Day!
Alisha Valerie: Without a doubt Pink Floyd.
I hope you all enjoyed another one of our little couples blog post tags. We want to tag Jazzy and CJ. If you do (or have done) this tag then please let me know by commenting below or by linking it to me in a tweet. I hope you all have a wonderful day!
With love, Alisha Valerie. x
[Disclaimer: This blog post was not sponsored.]