Monday, 20 June 2016
My Summer Goals | 2016
Today is officially the first day of 2016's summer time! This makes me SO HAPPY because if you know me well you'l know that I adore the summer months. I thought I would share with you all some of my summer goals for this year...
Note: I have a Summer Goals blog post from last year that you may also want to check out.
- Read at least two books.
- Get a henna tattoo.
- Attend more blogginging events.
- Save up some money.
- Go on a picnic.
- Eat healthier and drink lots more water.
- Stop stressing about little things.
- Get our home sorted out more.
- Get Daisy into a doggy school.
- Have a beach trip.
- Overcome a fear.
- Spend more time with my friends.
- Fly a kite.
- Have a water fight.
- Bake more.
- Go swimming.
- Donate food to an animal shelter.
- Feed the ducks.
- Make my own bird house for our tree.
- Go to an arcade.
- Have Phil make me breakfast in bed.
- Have a fantastic #LPPevent!!
- Have an awesome birthday!!
If you have a summer goals list then please tweet it to me so I can read it! I hope you all enjoyed today's blog post and have a amazing summer time this year and a wonderful day!
Alisha Valerie. x
[Disclaimer: This blog post was not sponsored.]