Since today is Pancake Day here in the UK, I've teamed up with BBC Good Food* to share with you a wonderful quick and easy recipe for light and fluffy vegan pancakes - which in my opinion when made right is delicious! Pancake Day for me is all about being with family and having a wonderful fun time making pancakes and making memories. Some of my favourite memories of being a little day are on Pancake Day - which I love of course!
| What You Need |
- 5oz / 150g Plain Flour
- 2tbsp Caster Sugar
- 2tbsp Baking Powder
- 300ml Water
- 1tbsp Oil
| What To Do |
- Sieve all dry ingredients together into a bowl and mix.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients, in which you add the water and oil.
- Mix thoroughly until all blended - folding the mixture will create more lightness.
- Heat up a lightly oiled frying pan before dropping the mixture, in small balls, onto the pan.
- Cook until lightly browned on underside then flip the pancake over and repeat on the other side.
- Serve and enjoy!
Happy Pancake Day everyone, I hope you all have the most wonderful day today! I'd love to know - What's your favourite pancake topping? Who makes the pancakes at your home? If it's you, what's your favourite recipe? Let me know in my comment box below please...
With love, Alisha Valerie. x