Hello my lovelies, happy Friday, I hope you're all having a wonderful start to your weekend! I wanted to share some of the minimalistic things I have done in my life which really has helped me be calmer, happier and feel so much more positive.
- Set three small monthly goals each month.
- Write to-do lists the night before.
- Meditate daily.
- Plan your meals.
- Prepare healthy go-to snacks.
- Carry a water bottle everywhere you go.
- Unsubscribe from unwanted emails.
- Moisturise daily.
- Listen to podcasts and audio-books.
- Declutter your wardrobe.
- Have ten basic items in your wardrobe.
I really hope that some of these minimalistic ideas help you and your life too, why not try some of these this weekend? I'm wishing you all of the love and happiness x
With love, Alisha Valerie. x
✨ MORE POSTS YOU MAY LOVE ✨