- Lip stick or lip gloss: My go-to lip sticks when going out at an evening or night time are Barry M lip sticks.
- Lip pencil: I really like the MUA lip liners for taking out with me as they have a built in pencil sharpener in their lids.
- A powder compact: MAC are great for this really, they have the pressed powder, mirror and a sponge for application.
- Customisable face palette (containing concealer, foundation, blush): I really like this "Rimmel London Match Perfection Blush", as although it says its a blush it actually works really well as a bronzer and highlighter too.
- Mini perfume: I really love mini perfumes for my bag, at the moment I'm using a small sample of Miss Dior's Blossoming Boutique. I was sent a bottle of this to review by Dior and I really love it, you can read the review about it by clicking here.
- Breath mints: I forgot to add them in the picture, but I usually have tic-tacs in my evening bag.
My bag is from New Look, which I got years ago, but I love it so much still. This is just a sample of the type of bag I like to take out with me on a night out.
With love, Alisha Valerie. x