Makeup Kits: Part 3/6 - Evening Bag
Welcome to part three of this little series, I do hope you all enjoyed the previous blogs. This part of the series is going to be "what make up to keep in your evening bag". Tiny purses don't lend themselves to toting around lost of products, so you need to be selective. Pack the following items;
- Lip stick or lip gloss: My go-to lip sticks when going out at an evening or night time are Barry M lip sticks.
- Lip pencil: I really like the MUA lip liners for taking out with me as they have a built in pencil sharpener in their lids.
- A powder compact: MAC are great for this really, they have the pressed powder, mirror and a sponge for application.
- Customisable face palette (containing concealer, foundation, blush): I really like this "Rimmel London Match Perfection Blush", as although it says its a blush it actually works really well as a bronzer and highlighter too.
- Mini perfume: I really love mini perfumes for my bag, at the moment I'm using a small sample of Miss Dior's Blossoming Boutique. I was sent a bottle of this to review by Dior and I really love it, you can read the review about it by clicking here.
- Breath mints: I forgot to add them in the picture, but I usually have tic-tacs in my evening bag.
My bag is from New Look, which I got years ago, but I love it so much still. This is just a sample of the type of bag I like to take out with me on a night out.
I hope you all enjoyed part three of this blog, and I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Alisha Valerie. x
[Disclaimer: This blog post was not sponsored. All comments and opininos are my own.]