1. What song that you have heard do you connect with the most?
Pink Floyd’s Another Brick in The Wall. I have so many memories with this song.
2. What in your opinion is the worst show on TV?
Toddlers in Tiaras. Not trying to judge, but I’ve always felt that the show unnecessarily exploits young girls.
3. When/if you have kids, what will you name them? Boy/Girl.
As many people know I already have daughter. Phil and me lost our little girl on Christmas day of 2013 at 17 weeks. I really love the name Fleur for a girl and love the name John for a boy.
4. What type of phone do you have?
I have a samsung galaxy alpha. I really love this phone, it's one of the best I've had.
5. What’s important to you?
So, so many things. My friends and family, my pets, the work that I do and the things that I make… the list goes on.
6. Do you ever dream or being a different nationality?
Nope! I’m proud of my heritage: primarily English, with Irish, and Welsh in there too.
7. What type of person do you think you are?
That’s a really hard question… I’d like to say that I’m a very creative person who tries very hard to not put pressure on myself for others; I try to have a relaxed personality.
8. Do you believe in anything? If so, what?
I believe in the Law of Attraction, I believe everything happens for a reason, and I believe in love and in prayer.
9. What type of music do you like?
I have such a random taste in music. It really depends on my mood. I like Pink Floyd, Ed Sheeran, P!nk, McFly, Busted, Lucy Spraggan, The Script - the list goes on and on.
10. Have you ever been in love?
Yes. I am in love now and I am very happy.
11. What’s your favourite thing about you?
I like my eyes, and I think I’m a good listener.
With love, Alisha Valerie. x
Thank you so much for sharing. I'm so sorry to hear about your precious little girl, sending huge hugs and much love to you and Phil. 💗 XxReplyDelete
Thanks beautiful, this means a lot <3Delete
Thank you for sharing. I'm so sorry to hear you lost your beautiful baby girl. However many years have passed it will still be hard for you. Sending loads of hugs to you both xxReplyDelete
Thanks so much, that means a lot. <3Delete