1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someone's eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone's eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
Looking into someone's eyes when I am telling them how I feel. I get so nervous and stumble my words.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
I do. I was really mad at the woman who works at the vets that Daisy is under as a secretary. Daisy has been really unwell for a good long few months now and it's heartbreaking because she's only 11 months old, and the secretary just keeps brushing her off for months now so I snapped two days ago and instead of asking her I told her to make her an appointment at the vets. I'm happy Daisy has been seen but I'm still annoyed at the secretary.
Note: Daisy did go to the vets and has been put on special medical puppy food. She has to go back next week for blood tests.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
My husband. I tell him what's happening and that I love him, and thank him for making my life so much better.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
I do as I wouldn't like the thought that someone was not able to say goodbye to me who really wanted to, and I spend them with my family. I would be afraid on how people would cope once I am gone but not afraid of dying.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love or Trust.
Trust. You cannot have love without trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
Of course I save the dogs life! I could always gets a new job. That poor dog is probably in pain and scared, and can't ask someone for help. We need to stand up for animals and support them.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
I trust and love my husband the same way, and I would rather not be hurt by him at all.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
I say that I am flattered and I love them but only as a friend. I tell them that I am very happy with my husband and I believe that their is someone for everyone in this world, they just haven't found their person yet. Then I thank them, because telling someone how you really feel does take a lot of guts.
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
Yes. My dog Sassy. I would give up ten years of my life to spend 10 more minutes with her if I could.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Yes I think so. A friend to me is someone who I can trust, who cares for me, and someone who is loyal.
11. Does love = sex?
Not at all. I think a lot of people forget that these days.
12. Your boss tells your co-worker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your co-worker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
I think it would all depend on the circumstances. But honestly, I probably would offer to leave.
13. When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
I told Phil, and that's private.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
I think this comes back to question eight a little bit. I think it would be harder to tell someone I don't love them back.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
There are so many things! My husband, pets, family, and friends I think. Oh and our home.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
My dad on the phone.
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
I would like Daisy to feel better but not a lot else I can think of.
18. Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
Yes, of course! I can't imagine someone who wouldn't save another human's life.
21. You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
I would push the two of them back and jump myself.
22. Are you old fashioned?
I think I am in some ways yes.
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
I gave the British heart foundation £100 a couple of days ago which I had raised.
24. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
True love with a guarantee of a broken heart. I think everyone needs to feel loved sometimes and remember that feeling.
25. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Cruelty in the world of all kinds would stop and vanish.
With love, Alisha Valerie. x
Post a Comment