Sunday, 3 January 2016
Winterlicious | Tag
I've been tagged in the Winterlicious Tag. I actually really enjoyed doing this tag and feeling all winterlicious! I hope you all enjoy reading it...
1. Favourite Winter Nail Polish?
I've been really loving the Barry M silk nail polishes this year. The red one is my favourite.
2. Favourite Winter Lip Product?
Lip scrubs. I love to keep my lips all moisturised and fresh as much as I can in the winter time. The Santa lip scrub from Lush has been my favourite this season.
3. Most worn Winter Clothing Piece?
My black boots. I got them from George at Asda about three years ago and they just keep my feet so warm in the winter time and really go with any outfit.
4. Most Worn Winter Accessory?
Obviously it's going to be my scarf. I got it from All That Glam and it's so comfortable and warm, I just love it.
5. Favourite Winter Scent/Candle?
I have a Yankee Candle advent calendar this year so every candle in that obviously smells amazing.
6. Favourite Winter Beverage?
Vanilla Latte's just make me smile so much!
7. All Time Favourite Christmas/Holiday Movie?
Home Alone. I loved this movie growing up, it just makes Christmas for me really.
8. Favourite Christmas/Holiday Song?
Simple but classic... Jingle Bells.
9. Favourite Holiday Food/Treat?
I just love the whole Christmas dinner. It's so English Traditional and lovely.
10. What Is Your Favourite Christmas Decoration This Year?
Our Christmas tree. We have a real one again this year and it's so bushy and beautiful.
11. What's At The Top Of Your Christmas List?
As Christmas is now over my favourite present was just spending time with family and friends.
12. What Are Your Plans For The Holidays This Year?
Christmas Eve is always spent with my younger brother and then going to church, Christmas day is being spent at home with Daisy and boxing day is another chilled day at home.
I want to tag the beautiful: Samantha and Abi.
If you want to tag me in a tag then please do so by emailing me via the message box on the right hand side of my page, commenting below or by tweeting me.
I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Alisha Valerie. x
[Disclaimer: This blog post was not sponsored. All comments and opinions are my own.]