AD | Hello my lovelies, happy Friday, I hope you're all having a wonderful start to your weekend ahead! Since it's April, and let's face it we can't go a day or so each month in the UK without it "raining like cats-and-dogs" no matter what season it is, I thought I would put together a little April Showers bucket list of things that can keep you entertained at home so you're not too bored...
- Snuggle up and read a good book.
- Cuddle up with a blanket and reflect on the positives.
- Binge-watch Netflix.
- Make a really good cup of coffee, and watch the rain.
- Add some stuff into your wishlists via online shopping.
- Paint or draw.
- Listen to your favourite music.
- Take a nap or do a long meditation.
- Have a lazy PJ day.
- Create a new recipe.
- Do some cross-stitching.
- Have a pamper day: facial, manicure, etc.
- Create a vision board.
- Change your room around.
- Phone or email a friend.
- Do some crafting.
- Write a blog post/start a blog.
With love, Alisha Valerie. x
✨ MORE POSTS YOU MAY LOVE ✨