AD | Hello my lovelies, happy Wednesday, I hope that you all are having a wonderful week so far! If any of you are anything like me then I'm going to guess that you sometimes always let the opinions of others get to you, or you feel anxious or worried, or maybe you even sometimes you just feel you want to be a more positive person but don't know where to start? Well with the help of the amazing people at Mind*, I have put a small post together in the hope that if you're feeling like this you will remember these important things too.
Opinions do not define you.
- Everyone is going to have their opinion of you, some will be good and some will not, but the only opinion that you should take note of is your own. You know what is best for yourself, trust that.
Everyone's journey is different.
- Don't think that you need to be in the same place, on the same page or even in the same book as everyone else. Trust your own journey and always do what is right for you.
Overthinking leads to sadness.
- Whenever I find myself overthinking, I pause what I'm doing and either meditate if I'm in a safe quiet space or I put my earphones in and start listening to positive happy music instead.
Happiness is found within.
- I'm not ashamed to admit that for a really long time I was unhappy with life, myself, my looks, my everything really. I compared everything to everyone else's things and it was no good for me. Finding happiness in myself has been one of the best things that have happened for me, I have my own confidence back.
Positive attitudes create positive outcomes.
- I am a massive believer in 'the secret' and the law of attraction. Looking for something positive in each day, even if somedays you have to look a little hard and a lot closer can really help your mental well-being. All positivity in, all negativity out.
- It may sound so silly to some people, but simply being thankful for everything and everyone in your life is sometimes a miracle cure.
If you would like helpful advice, support or more information about mental health, anxiety or depression then make sure that you check out Mind*'s website. I'd love to know your views and thoughts on this article so please let me know by getting in touch with me on one of my social media pages? Sending you all so much love for a wonderful day x
With love, Alisha Valerie. x
✨ MORE POSTS YOU MAY LOVE ✨